Who we are
Our website address is: http://privacy.vesam24.com.
These 3 permission are need for below reasons:
- android.permission.CAMERA: When user wants to uploads her/his profile photo or sends his/ her problem in video, at first she or he should allow this permission to upload or send any photos or videos.
- android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: When user has problem in app and wants to describe his/ her problem by voice massage or user wants to suggested something in app by voice massage, at first should allow this permission.
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE: Our app uses service player and for better response to any input call or something else, at first it need this permission.
- When ordering or registering on our Site you may be asked to enter your name, member name, email address, mailing address, country, billing information or other details to help you with your experience. These information are collected in purpose of providing services described on it, like to verify your identity when you sign in to website, to process your transactions made on site, to respond to support tickets and offer customer services, for administrative and accounting needs that we required to provide to government.
- When you submit a support question we collect your first name, last name and your email address so that we can correspond with you.
2. Google Analytics
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on this site.
In order to be compliant with the new regulation Google included a data processing amendment.
The data we collect will be processed anonymously and “Data sharing” is disabled.
We don’t use other Google services in combination with Google Analytics cookies.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
To enhance your experience on our sites, many of our web pages use “cookies”. Cookies are small text files that we place in your computer’s browser to store your preferences. Cookies, by themselves, do not tell us your email address or other personal information unless you choose to provide this information to us by, for example, registering at one of our sites. Once you choose to provide a web page with personal information, this information may be linked to the data stored in the cookie. A cookie is like an identification card. It is unique to your computer and can only be read by the server that gave it to you.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you want to control which cookies you accept. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies or to alert you every time a cookie is offered by a website’s server. Most browsers automatically accept cookies. You can set your browser option so that you will not receive cookies and you can also delete existing cookies from your browser. You may find that some parts of the site will not function properly if you have refused cookies.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from
other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and
approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the
personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase
any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative,
legal, or security purposes.
You can view, update, download or delete your personal data at any time from this page
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make
sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
If you have questions, you can contact us at: email@example.com